Clays Touring Park is a quiet caravan park just 3 miles from Wrexham, the largest town in North Wales. We have two picturesque fishing lakes where guests staying on site are welcome to fish.
The perfect site for anyone looking for a relaxing break with the added bonus of being just a short drive from some of North Wales best tourist attractions.
What’s available on-site?
Credit & Debit
- Fully serviced double hard standing include hard standing, own tap and waste water drain with 16 Amp electric hook-up.
- Grass pitches with 16 amp hook-up.
- All year storage now available in a locked, CCTV monitored compound.
- Seasonal pitches available (adult only but grandchildren may visit/stay occasionally).
- Two course fishing lakes on site with free fishing (only available to guests who book a pitch with electric).
- Heated shower/toilet block with hot showers and hair dryer sockets in ladies.
- Disabled wet room.
- Essential provisions including milk, bread, cold drinks and sweets available to buy from reception.
- Indoor dishwashing, laundry and ironing facilities.
- Fridge, freezer and microwave available for use.
- Chemical disposal point.
- Assistance with van pitching and levelling if required.