Clays has two beautiful lakes for the use of guests staying on site. The lakes are monitored 24 hours by CCTV to ensure safety and are stocked with a wide range of coarse fish.
Due to extensive work on the large fishing lake, unfortunately fishing will not be available until all the work is complete.
- Current rod licence required.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No keep nets allowed.
- Landing nets must be used.
- Carp unhooking mats must be used.
- Maximum two rods only.
- Banned baits – Trout Pellets and Past, Bloodworm and Joker.
- Fish must be returned unharmed to the lake and are not for consumption.
- Dawn to dusk only, night fishing not available.
- Full list of rules are kept in reception.