Clays has two beautiful lakes for the use of guests staying on site. The lakes are monitored 24 hours by CCTV to ensure safety and are stocked with a wide range of coarse fish.
Please note we are not a commercial fishery, our lakes are private and only for use of guests staying at Clays Touring Park.
Due to extensive work on the large fishing lake, unfortunately fishing will not be available until all the work is complete.
- Current rod licence required.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No keep nets allowed.
- Landing nets must be used.
- Carp unhooking mats must be used.
- Maximum two rods only.
- Banned baits – Trout Pellets and Past, Bloodworm and Joker.
- Fish must be returned unharmed to the lake and are not for consumption.
- Dawn to dusk only, night fishing not available.
- Full list of rules are kept in reception.