The rules we apply are to ensure that the park is enjoyed by all and that everybody has a right to enjoy their stay whilst at Clays.
Remember, if you are looking for a tranquil relaxing time with fishing and golf on your doorstep, then Clays park is definitely your answer. If you are looking for a commercial park with entertainment and swimming pools on site along with the associated noise, then Clays is not for you.
- Max speed limit 5mph for the safety of everyone.
- Noise prohibited between 11 pm and 8am.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times (1 metre max), please use the dog walk and pick up all deposits and place in poo bin provided
- No bicycles skateboards or motorised scooters to be used on the park (with the exception of disabled motorised vehicles).
- Barbecues are allowed but must not be placed directly on the ground.
- No open fires.
- Ball games in designated areas only.
- Gazebos max size 2.5 metres in any direction with no sides.
- Permission required and permission can be withdrawn at any time
- Litter and wastewater must be placed in receptacles provided
- A £10.00 deposit is required for the electronic “fob” to raise the barrier when entering or exiting the site (deposit is refundable on return your fob).
- Electric leads to be unravelled to comply with fire regulations.
Due to extensive work on the large fishing lake, unfortunately fishing will not be available until all the work is complete.
- Current rod licence required.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No keep nets allowed.
- Landing nets must be used.
- Carp unhooking mats must be used.
- Maximum two rods only.
- Banned baits – Trout Pellets and Past, Bloodworm and Joker.
- Fish must be returned unharmed to the lake and are not for consumption.
- Dawn to dusk only, night fishing not available.
- Full list of rules are kept in reception.