6th, 7th & 8th August 2021
Off Site Camping | Online Booking NOW AVAILABLE
Available for Caravans, Motorhomes & Tents
Camping Facilities & Information
All pitches are grass without Electric hook up. Please note – Camping is not on the Caravan Park
- Portable toilets and showers. Showers are £2.00 per person.
- 24 Hour security
- It is a 25 – 30 minute walk to rock the park festival site on quiet country lanes (you will need a flashlight) or there will be a shuttle bus to the festival site for a small fee.
- Food and drink will be available on site.
- There will also be an on site bar for alcoholic beverages.
All campers must show Photo ID to gain access to the campsite. Campers will then be issued with special wristbands allowing access to the Campsite. Please ensure your group wear them.
Do not arrive early as you will refused entry until the allocated time.
- Friday 6th August – Arrival Time – 12 Midday till 7pm
- Saturday 7th August – Arrival Time – 12 Midday till 6pm
- Sunday 8th August – Arrival Time – 12 Midday till 6pm
On your date of departure you need to be off site by 11am.
What’s available on site during Rock The Park?
The Giddy Mare
The Giddy Mare has a large range of beverages and will be serving drinks every afternoon.
Quickies Quick Stop
Quickies Quick stop will serve a range of breakfast baps and lunch time snacks everyday.
We are not accepting bookings over the phone. All bookings must be taken online via the Eventbrite website.
- Tickets for Offsite Camping at Clays Touring Park can only be purchased on Eventbrite. Please do not buy tickets from any other website including Facebook/Twitter .
- You cannot sell your ticket on. Failure to comply will result in your ticket being cancelled.
- You will not be granted access as your name will not match our records.
- If you are buying a ticket(s) as a gift please enter their details not your own. age 12 and under are free but they still require a ticket.
- Before buying your Camping tickets you must ensure you are able to attend. Your ticket(s) are non refundable regardless of the circumstances.
- Should Rock the Park 2021 be cancelled due to Coronavirus your tickets will automatically be transferred to the next Rock The Park event date.
- No illegal drugs are to be brought to the campsite and will be subject to confiscation and will result in the party being ejected from the campsite and handed over to the police. Sniffer dogs will be onsite doing random searches.
- No admission without a valid Ticket.
- The organisers reserve the right of admission.
- Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other Festival-goers safe.
- Pitches are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We ask you to be considerate when pitching your tent – if you take up more than a reasonable amount of space for your group, you will be asked to re-pitch.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without a refund.
- Guests may be searched on entry to the camping.
- If you are in possession of illegal substances, you may be arrested.
- No sound systems will be permitted on site.
- No animals are allowed on the Festival site, other than assistance dogs.
- In the event of needing assistance, medical care or otherwise, please contact any steward or member of campsite staff who can radio for assistance.
- Strictly no camp fire’s/Chinese lanterns, fireworks, candles, BBQ’s or any other type of explosives are allowed on site.
- Please ensure your group know the location of key facilities, including First Aid and how to gain help in the event of an emergency.
- Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted.
- Don’t leave anything valuable in your tent when you are not there.